Wednesday 27 June 2007

Extacit - KM Blog of the week!

One of my favourite KM bloggers, Stan Garfield, has recommended my post on General Motors as his "KM Blog of the Week" here.

As a novice blogger and KM student, this is a great honour for me. I read many KM blogs daily and I have always found Stan's "Weekly Knowledge Management" blog a fantastic read.

The technique used in dissecting the case study was taught to us by Damian Gordon, my lecturer, at the Dublin Institute of Technology. It was a very powerful tool for understanding and comparing case studies. I intend to use it for analysing material during my dissertation later this year.

So, of course, I highly recommend adding the Weekly Knowledge Management Blog by Stan Garfield to your blogroll for anyone interested in KM.

No comments: